Role: Customer Service Representative (CSR)
Seeking a friendly motivated individual to provide assistance to customers in making loans, processing payments, handling past due accounts, and soliciting for new business.
- – Process credit loan applications, loan refinances and other loan documents.
- – Solicit by phone and in person for loan business.
- – Service accounts, including the processing of payments.
- – Balance cash drawer daily and maintains correct amounts and denominations of money.
- – Maintain and update account records.
- – Work with borrowers who fail to make their loan payments on time.
Knowledge Skills & Ability Requirements:
- – Ability to provide excellent customer services and build relationships.
- – Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- – Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- – Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- – Ability to work in a goal oriented environment
- – Must pass background screen and proficiency assessment.
- – Valid Driver License
- – Authorized to work in the U.S.
- – Full time position, approximately 40 hours per week, that may include some evenings and Saturdays. Periodic overtime may be required.
- – Regular, timely adherence to assigned work schedule is an essential function of the job.
$15 – $20 per hour (depending on experience)
Monthly performance bonuses on goals met
- – Company paid employee health insurance
- – Vacation, Holiday and Sick pay
- – Advancement opportunities
- – Great Monthly Bonus Incentives
Justice Finance is a family owned business that has been serving the DFW and surrounding area since 1972.
We offer signature loans starting at $400 and go up to $1480.
We have some of the lowest fees in the area.
We are not a payday lender.
Our loans are paid back in affordable monthly installments.
We pride ourselves on providing friendly hometown lending and service to our customers.
We operate under 5 brand names:
El Centro Finance